The Overcome Porn app is a 40 day program that helps you break free from the temptations of pornography. Each day you’ll learn how to run from porn, run to God, and run with somebody in pursuit of holiness.
The iRecovery app helps you track your recovery from addiction — any addiction. iRecovery assigns recovery points for various recovery activities and then tracks your progress week by week. You may add your own activities to truly customize your own recovery program.
- CovenantEyes.com — internet accountability and filtering
- XXXChurch.com — awareness, prevention, and recovery
- StopPornCulture.org — Facts and Figures: Our Culture is Porn Culture
- BlazingGrace.org — freedom from porn addiction and sex addiction
- PornHarms.com — by the National Center on Sexual Exploitation
- FocusOnTheFamily.com — four-part series on pornography
- PureLifeMinistries.org — serving Christians dealing with sexual sin
For Parents / Leaders
- Just1ClickAway.org — resources for parents and youth leaders (by Josh McDowell)
- SexualIntegrityInitiative.com — resources for parents, youth workers and educators
- PornProofKids.org — tips and tools to protect young minds
- FamilySafeMedia.com — products and services to help parents control media in their homes
- NetNanny.com — parental controls software
- Qustudio.com — parental controls software
- 4 Obscure Apps you Need to Know About, Sep 8, 2016
- The New Narcotic, ThePublicDiscourse.com, Oct 9, 2013
- 10 Steps to Win over Pornography, ChuckLawless.com, Jan 10, 2016
- Six Guidelines to Put Technology in its Proper Place, GrowingLeaders.com, Sep 3, 2014
- 5 Myths About How Teens Use Technology, Time.com, Nov 3, 2015
- Out of the Shadows: Understanding Sexual Addiction by Patrick Carnes
- Healing the Wounds of Sexual Addiction by Mark Laaser
- Stop Sex Addiction by Milton Magness
- Thirty Days to Hope & Freedom from Sexual Addiction by Milton Magness
- Hope & Freedom for Sexual Addicts and Their Partners by Milton Magness
- A Celebration of Sex by Douglas E. Rosenau
- Porn-Again Christian by Mark Driscoll (free download)
- Sex, God And Men: A Godly Man's Road Map to Sexual Success by Douglass Weiss
- Every Man's Battle: Winning the War on Sexual Temptation One Victory at a Time by Stephen Arterburn and Fred Stoeker (Book & Workbook Available)
- Every Young Man's Battle: Strategies for Victory in the Real World of Sexual Temptation by Stephen Arterburn and Fred Stoeker (Book and Workbook Available)
- Every Single Man's Battle Workbook: Staying on the Path of Sexual Purity by Stephen Arterburn and Fred Stoeker (Book and Workbook Available)
- Our Hardcore Battle Plan A-Z by Jay Dennis
- Facing Heartbreak: Steps to Recovery for Partners of Sex Addicts by Stephanie Carnes
- Mending a Shattered Heart: A Guide for Partners of Sex Addicts by Stephanie Carnes
- Shattered Vows: Hope and Healing for Women Who Have Been Sexually Betrayed by Debra Laaser
- Every Woman's Battle: Discovering God's Plan for Sexual and Emotional Fulfillment by Shannon Ethridge and Stephen Arterburn (Book and Workbook Available)
- Every Young Woman's Battle: Guarding Your Mind, Heart, and Body in a Sex-Saturated World by Shannon Ethridge and Stephen Arterburn (Book and Workbook Available)
- Every Single Woman's Battle: Guarding Your Heart and Mind Against Sexual and Emotional Compromise by Shannon Ethridge
Wired for Intimacy: How Pornography Hijacks the Male Brain By William Struthers
- Good Pictures Bad Pictures: Porn-Proofing Today's Young Kids by Kristen Jenson
- Preparing Your Son for Every Man's Battle: Honest Conversations About Sexual Integrity by Stephen Arterburn
- Preparing Your Daughter for Every Woman's Battle: Creative Conversations About Sexual and Emotional Integrity by Shannon Ethridge
- Tech-Savvy Parenting by Brian Housman
- Hooked: New Science on How Casual Sex is Affecting Our Children by Joe S. McIlhaney, Jr.
- God's Design for Sex series:
- The Story of Me by Brenna Jones and Stan Jones
- Before I Was Born by Carolyn Nystrom
- Facing the Facts: The Truth About Sex and You by Brenna Jones and Stan Jones
- What's the Big Deal?: Why God Cares About Sex by Brenna Jones and Stan Jones
- The Talk: 7 Lessons to Introduce Your Child to Biblical Sexuality by Luke Gilkerson
FamilyLife has developed Passport2Purity® (P2P) to assist parents in building heart-to-heart communication with their preteen while laying a foundation of purity that will prepare them for the turbulent years ahead. Through the shared listening experience, object lessons and guided conversations of a P2P weekend getaway, parents can set their son or daughter on a journey of moral integrity—and strengthen the bond between you.
Has his addiction wounded you? Do you want to heal, but can't seem to make much progress? Does he wonder when you are going to "get over it?" Take the first step to healing today! I Must Heal gives you a road map to healing and wholeness. This 3-DVD set contains 30 videos, one for each of the next 30 weeks.
Recovery and sobriety from all destructive sexual behavior begins now! Have you ever wished there was a way to do recovery from sexual addiction in your own home that was both affordable and effective? During the next 30 days, you can experience complete freedom from all acting out behaviors!
A “Family Technology Plan” is a set of guidelines that helps the whole family understand how technology and things with screens will be used and interacted with inside the home. Tony Bianco, Minister to Middle School Students at Houston's First The Loop Campus, provides this one-page snapshot of what such a plan includes and how parents can implement one in their home. Read Taking Back Family Time to learn more about the role of such a plan and one family's experience with the process. Single adults and couples without children can adapt the plan for their use, as well.