At Petal FBC we want everyone to participate in a LifeGroup, as this is our central strategy for spiritual growth and developing the rich community life that God intends for His church. LifeGroups are communities of six to twelve people that serve as the primary way to connect with each other and the community.
Although LifeGroups study the Bible, they aren't just Bible studies - they are places for worship, service, prayer, and reaching out to our friends. Through studying the Bible, serving, and praying together, group members find the mutual support, practical love, and encouragement to grow.
We have groups for men, women, married couples, moms, dads, and more. Groups meet on Sundays at 9 AM in the church facility. Check out the list below to see where you and your family fits. Call the church office at 601.545.3198 if you need more information, or contact the leader listed. We'll be glad to help you get plugged in.
- WaumbaLand (birth–Pre-K) - Contact Karen Fordham
- 252 Basics (Kindergarten - 5th grade) Contact Denise Inmon
- 6th Graders -Intersect - Contact Lyn Delk
- S.O.A.R. Special Needs - Carmin Mizell
- Middle School Girls (7th-8th grade) - Carita Vidrine
- Middle School Boys (7th-8th grade) - Charley Morgan
- High School Students (9th-12th grade) - Chris Robbins
- College - Ben Catalano
- Young Adults 20's-30's - Michael Webb
- Adults 30's-40's - Chris Rhodes
- Adults 30's-40's - Shane Kelly
- Adults 30's-40's - Laurence Townsend
- Adult 1 Men - Jimmy Walton
- Women 30-50 - Dee McDermitt
- Women 50+ - Lynn Walton
- Adult 50's Couples - Gary Fordham
- Senior Adult Men - Roy Helton
- Women 65+ - Barbara Ellington